Policies and Restrictions
To insure the best possible stay for each of our guest the following policies have been adopted by the management of this facility and made a part of each agreement to reserve or occupy a room.
- This property is privately owned. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, and will not be responsible for accidents/injury to guests or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
- Guests must inspect their room on arrival and report any problems, concerns or damages to the office immediately.
- Check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out is 10:00 AM.
- Upon departure, you are responsible for the condition of your unit. If anything is missing or damaged, you authorize Early American Motel to charge your credit card for replacement costs and/or extra cleaning fees as necessary.
- If you have pets or additional people in your unit not paid for at check-in, you authorize us to charge your credit card $11.00 per person or animal, per night. All pets must be kept from disturbing other guests. When any pet is being left unattended they must be placed in a crate.
- There are no refunds for early departures or unused stay. It is always best to reserve the dates you know you want to stay and add on if you would like to stay longer.
- Guests must return all room keys to the office or key drop box.
- Alcohol consumption is ONLY permitted for those of legal drinking age. Underage drinking and disruptive behavior as a result of intoxication is neither permitted nor tolerated and will be reported to the local authorities. No drug use allowed.
- All guests must follow the rules of the swimming pool area as posted on the signs.
- The use of barbecue grills is allowed but they must be stored and used at least 10 feet from any structure. This is to reduce the fire hazard.
Reservations must canceled before 2:00 PM the day before arrival. If your reservation is not canceled with in this time frame you will be changed for one night stay. Our office is open until 9PM. If you are going to be later then 9PM YOU MUST CALL US AHEAD OF TIME at (270)474-2000. If you do not call we will make 1 attempt to call and contact you. If we do not hear from you your reservation will be considered a no call no show and charged for one night stay.